“CASITA DEL HORNO” (the Oven House)
The Oven House was used to keep the cattle of the old rural state from the 19th century till its remodeling at the end of the XXth century.
This house is called “the Oven House” because in the private area of it there is a firewood oven from 1886.
This kind of stone ovens in the old times were used to keep the heath in its closed space to dry the different kinds of food and grain produced in the state to be later cooked in the kitchen.
Villa Valentina has preserved these ovens as a special decoration element to remind us of our ancestors and their history